Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
blackdrako3000
medic

[QUESTION] Surgery Stat Lab Empty [QUESTION] Surgery Stat Lab

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:46 am
I built my Emergency department on the first floor. This includes a Stat Lab. It is accessible to patients and emergency patients use it frequently. I built my Surgery department on the second floor. It is connected with an elevator and accessible as patients easily make it to the General Surgery Office. When diagnosing, a box pops up saying that they are unable to diagnose a person. Okay, not a problem. I will just build what is needed. Not for this issue. The issue is that the tests needed require a Stat Lab. For some reason the Surgery department is not recognizing the Stat Lab on the first floor. I tried sending patients to the Emergency department to get the tests ran that way. It works after the Emergency doctor sees them. Before you ask, the buttons are unavailable until this point.

Shouldn't the Surgery department be able to use the Stat Lab just like the Emergency department uses the Radiology department?
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[QUESTION] Surgery Stat Lab Empty Re: [QUESTION] Surgery Stat Lab

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:52 pm
Hello! thanks fot he report - actually every department (except Radiology and ICU) has its own Lab - General surgery department uses only its own Stat lab.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum