Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
veladon
resident

[OPEN] Filling free time takes precedence over dealing with a patient Empty [OPEN] Filling free time takes precedence over dealing with a patient

Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 am
Load up the save file and notice there's a patient called Dana Foster waiting for CAG. The CAG staff member Karen Gonzales is just about to walk in the room. Karen goes to her desk, and her state changes to Idle. It then changes to Filling Needs, which I get (or is this also a bug?) as her toilet needs are 2 stars out of 5, so she goes to the toilet.

When she gets back however, her state changes to Idle again, then to Filling free time? She basically has 5 stars in hunger, bladder, rest and satisfaction... why is she prioritising free time over the patient?
Attachments
[OPEN] Filling free time takes precedence over dealing with a patient Attachment
challenge2 day7 bug 3.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Filling free time takes precedence over dealing with a patient Empty Re: [OPEN] Filling free time takes precedence over dealing with a patient

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:32 pm
Hi, thanks for the report, very useful!

But - the issue is not with the radiologist, but with the patient who is stuck in the "being hospitalized" state - which we'll be trying to fix straight away.
Do you by any chance remember if you cancelled hospitalization, probably Observation, on this patient by hand? (Her name is Dana Foster).
veladon
resident

[OPEN] Filling free time takes precedence over dealing with a patient Empty Re: [OPEN] Filling free time takes precedence over dealing with a patient

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:36 pm
I think so - I tried assigning her to ER observation and General Surgery hospitalisation I think...
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:03 pm
Ok, thanks for the update!

And I found one more possible improvement in the meantime: there's a single waiting room for the whole radiology, so technically all patients are in the same queue. Breaking it down into separate waiting rooms for each radiology room should make it much more efficient! Smile
veladon
resident

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:13 pm
Ah I was wondering about whether lots of waiting rooms was better than one - thanks for letting me know!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum