Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
vamdrapids
resident

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck in CT Empty [RESOLVED] Patient stuck in CT

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:25 am
Description:
I have a patient stuck in a CT scanner.

Reproduction:
had recently added a technologist to the CT room night shift after having the CT room for a long time.  However, at least 2 other patients were examined in the CT at night successfully prior to the issue, so I'm not sure this is the exact way to reproduce it.

Attached:
-Save file prior to issue (D08_H20)*
-Save file during issue (000_1)*
-Game log*

*I cannot upload any files - I get a free space error.  I can provide upload via alternate means if you give me instructions.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck in CT Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient stuck in CT

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 am
vamdrapids wrote:Description:
I have a patient stuck in a CT scanner.

Reproduction:
had recently added a technologist to the CT room night shift after having the CT room for a long time.  However, at least 2 other patients were examined in the CT at night successfully prior to the issue, so I'm not sure this is the exact way to reproduce it.

Attached:
-Save file prior to issue (D08_H20)*
-Save file during issue (000_1)*
-Game log*

*I cannot upload any files - I get a free space error.  I can provide upload via alternate means if you give me instructions.
Hi, we added more space to the forum. You should be able to upload your save now. I think we will need it for this one. Thank you
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:37 pm
Hi, the issue could be also with bed or nurses (maybe there's no nurse on the night shift allowed to transport patients).

We'll check the save when it's available.
Cheers!
vamdrapids
resident

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:42 pm
Thanks for the replies!  Here are my uploads.

If the autosave is too close to the incident occurring (the patient may be on the way to the CT in this save) I can give you an earlier one.  

Please do keep me updated as you go about diagnosing the issue.  I am very curious about what went wrong, whether it's a technical issue, or an intentional dynamic I didn't understand.  Thanks!
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:47 pm
vamdrapids wrote:Thanks for the replies!  Here are my uploads.

If the autosave is too close to the incident occurring (the patient may be on the way to the CT in this save) I can give you an earlier one.  

Please do keep me updated as you go about diagnosing the issue.  I am very curious about what went wrong, whether it's a technical issue, or an intentional dynamic I didn't understand.  Thanks!

Hi and thank you for the saves:) It turned out to be very strange bug indeed. The CT procedure got triggered without the technologist and threw an error. That is why the patient got stuck. We added safety release, in case this happens again. It will be in the next update. Thank you again for reporting this one and have a great day:)
vamdrapids
resident

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:25 pm
Wow! Thank you for working with me so quickly, and for keeping me updated! I'm glad I could contribute to this awesome game! I hope to submit more ideas / suggestions to help you polish things up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum