Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bratliff121
resident

[RESOLVED]Patient Stuck Empty [RESOLVED]Patient Stuck

Fri May 15, 2020 3:53 pm
The patient in question was originally stuck in the Emergency Clinic Doctor's Office.  He had been treated and then proceeded to pay infinitely.  I manually sent the patient home but he has been stuck on the sidewalk wandering around and continuing to pay $100 over and over again.  I had not interacted with the patient prior to him getting stuck in this loop as far as I can remember.  I also don't think I had changed his doctor or that it occurred around a shift change.  Saving and reloading the game as well as closing and reopening the game have had no effect.  This is the only time I've had this happen.  At the time of the save game the patient has been wandering around outside for a couple of in game days without me realizing it.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Patient Stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Patient Stuck

Fri May 15, 2020 5:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
bratliff121 wrote:The patient in question was originally stuck in the Emergency Clinic Doctor's Office.  He had been treated and then proceeded to pay infinitely.  I manually sent the patient home but he has been stuck on the sidewalk wandering around and continuing to pay $100 over and over again.  I had not interacted with the patient prior to him getting stuck in this loop as far as I can remember.  I also don't think I had changed his doctor or that it occurred around a shift change.  Saving and reloading the game as well as closing and reopening the game have had no effect.  This is the only time I've had this happen.  At the time of the save game the patient has been wandering around outside for a couple of in game days without me realizing it.

Hi and thank you for your report. There was a hidden error that is preventing the patient to leave. I fixed it and it will be in our next patch, probably in one or two weeks. Unfortunately I did not find any workaround at this time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum