Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
minti
medic

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck in bed Empty [RESOLVED] Patient stuck in bed

Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:07 pm
Hi,

I have a patient (Lena Theisinger) stuck in a bed in my surgery. Before the  patient stuck i did tried to remove walls but I cannot tell exactly if that caused the patient to be stuck. Can you help me with that? The save game is attached.

Regards,

minti
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck in bed Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient stuck in bed

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:21 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! Could you check if the attached fixed save works on your side?
The latest development version of the game detects this situation and will notify you about problems with patient's beds (in this case it's outside of rooms and missing a mandatory bedside table) - this will be included in the next patch.
minti
medic

Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:31 pm
Thank you, that did fix it. Is it better to play in the latest development version to avoid this bug until the next patch?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:41 am
Hi, by the development version I meant the version we're currently working on (with some fixes for the next patch being tested but also with a lot unfinished features, so not really presentable even on a beta branch).
Still, I hope this problem is rare enough so you won't encounter it again (especially if you keep an eye on beds outside of rooms). Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum