Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lebeaupat
medic

[RESOLVED] Can't switch to AZERTY keyboard Empty [RESOLVED] Can't switch to AZERTY keyboard

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:44 pm
Hello,
I can't switch to AZERTY keyboard.
Thank you.
Droezer
intern

[RESOLVED] Can't switch to AZERTY keyboard Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Can't switch to AZERTY keyboard

Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:57 pm
Have you tried this:

Before the game starts a window pops up (project hospital configuration.) Before you press 'play' look at the tab 'input' next to 'graphics'.

Here you can assign your controls as preffered.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Can't switch to AZERTY keyboard Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Can't switch to AZERTY keyboard

Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:26 am
Hi, thanks for the report! The game should be using the same keyboard layout as your operating system - are we talking about typing names (like when saving a game) or maybe camera controls?
Grouiiik
resident

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:36 pm
Hi,
I have the same problem and it's with the camera controls. Typing is OK.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:40 am
Grouiiik wrote:Hi,
I have the same problem and it's with the camera controls. Typing is OK.

Hi, thanks for the details! In the game launcher there's an 'Input' tab next to 'Graphics', the camera controls (plus a few more, like camera rotation) can be configured there.
Grouiiik
resident

Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:01 pm
Thanks, it works after changing the binding keys.
The strange thing is that then i put 'a', it printed a 'q' and 'z' was a 'w'.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:29 am
Hi, thanks for the confirmation! Interesting - the launcher is part of the Unity engine, so I'd expect it to be able to handle different keyboard layouts correctly. But - as long as it actually works, that's what matters. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum