Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
instrae
intern

[OPEN] Assign patient to a specific doctor Empty [OPEN] Assign patient to a specific doctor

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi,

When I want to have a differential diagnostic on a patient, I generally to in his card / view, and click on the doctor assign him a doctor that can perform such diagnosis.
The game will continuously reset the doctor assigned to the patient, making me loose a lot of time on the patient.
When I assign a specific doctor to a patient, this should not be reset by the game.
Or I should have an option to make this impossible.

Thanks.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Assign patient to a specific doctor Empty Re: [OPEN] Assign patient to a specific doctor

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:55 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report, we're aware of this problem and hopefully it will be fixed in the next patch - the game shouldn't be switching doctors assigned by the player directly.
Masterfranky
resident

[OPEN] Assign patient to a specific doctor Empty Re: [OPEN] Assign patient to a specific doctor

Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:52 pm
Thank you! I too am having this issue. I hired a brand new doctor getting no work, so to try and give them experience I am attempting to take control and assign patients to the doctor but the game just says NOPE and keeps reassigning a different doctor.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum