Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Luca
Luca
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Surgery department doesn't work Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Surgery department doesn't work

Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:06 am
Hi all,

i've patients in regular hospitalization waiting for a surgery, but nothing happen. They are in the department for many days, but nothing happen. I attach the save

Luca
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Surgery department doesn't work Attachment
Ultima patch15.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(625 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Surgery department doesn't work Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Surgery department doesn't work

Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:15 am
Hi, thanks for the report! Actually it looks like there's no doctor allowed to assist at surgery, enabling the role for one of your doctors should get surgery working straight away.

I've also noticed another thing in the save - do you remember how you assigned/hired the day-shift doctors at General Surgery? They all seem to share one workdesk in the on-call room, which shouldn't be possible, so I'm really curious how this came to be. Smile

Thanks!
Luca
Luca
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Surgery department doesn't work Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Surgery department doesn't work

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:43 am
Hi, thank's for the answer.

To hiring staff i use the only method i know, i.e. i hire a doctor and i manually assign him. This is necessary becouse i need 3 doctors for hospitalization in surgery department, but only one can be automatically assign; and the same problem happen with nurses.
Pheraps i understand by your answer that i've to put down 3 workdesk to solve the problem, but when i make the preparation of the doctors/nurses hall i don't have the message that 3 workdesk are required (as, for example, for the scrub label in operating room that must be in the number of 3)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum