Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lilleoel
intern

[SOLVED by Patch 4] ICU only on 2nd floor, doesnt work Empty [SOLVED by Patch 4] ICU only on 2nd floor, doesnt work

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:07 pm
As in the title, i moved the ICU from 1st floor to 2nd floor and deleted all the initial rooms on 1st floor, now ICU is not available.

I have uploaded the savefile:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=13635711135266430033

Last edited by lilleoel on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
lilleoel
intern

[SOLVED by Patch 4] ICU only on 2nd floor, doesnt work Empty Re: [SOLVED by Patch 4] ICU only on 2nd floor, doesnt work

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:09 pm
attached the savefile directly

Last edited by lilleoel on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed attachment)
Bluefalcon
intern

[SOLVED by Patch 4] ICU only on 2nd floor, doesnt work Empty ICU and Operating Room on second floor is not getting patients although game says everthing is fine

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:11 am
I have placed the ICU and Operating rooms on the second floor so I can keep all of the clinics on the first floor.  I do have the general surgery clinic on the first floor so it's separated from the operating room.  When I look at the hospitalization screens it says that everything is green check mark but neither room gets used.  Both are at 0% usage after several days with no visible requirements needed.  

When I try to send a collapsing  patient to the ICU the game responds that the ICU is not available.  Likewise it says that the operating room staff is very busy and taking a long time to respond.  As a result the patients are moved to another hospital.

I have tried to delete the room identity and reinstall it but it doesn't seem to make a difference. However, every thing looks fine.

It likely that I have done something incorrect but cannot seem to figure it out, any help would be great!

bf
Attachments
[SOLVED by Patch 4] ICU only on 2nd floor, doesnt work Attachment
output_log.zip Attached is the save and log filesYou don't have permission to download attachments.(37 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[SOLVED by Patch 4] ICU only on 2nd floor, doesnt work Empty Re: [SOLVED by Patch 4] ICU only on 2nd floor, doesnt work

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:49 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report! Not sure if this is exactly good news, but both your hospitals/ICUs seem to work fine when I check them in the latest version of the game. This can mean one of two things:
- some of the fixes we'll be including in today's patch have fixed your problem as well, which would be great, or
- the issue fixes itself by loading the game, could you please check and let me know if it's the case on your side as well?

Thanks a lot in advance!
lilleoel
intern

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:45 pm
Hello Jan

Thank you for an impressive communication. I can confirm that i have updated the game and the issue is gone, a patient has been admitted to my ICU. Thank you.

And I am impressed with your game.

Kind regards,
Markus, M.D.
Bluefalcon
intern

[SOLVED by Patch 4] ICU only on 2nd floor, doesnt work Empty Restart Solved my OR problem

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:45 pm
I went ahead and started a new hospital and all is working including the very cool surgery animations

Thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum