Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Keeper Artemus
Keeper Artemus
intern

[RESOLVED]  Anesthesiologist sits in incorrect chair. Empty [RESOLVED] Anesthesiologist sits in incorrect chair.

Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:08 pm
Description:
All of my Anesthesiologists sit on the wrong stool during surgery.

Reproduction Steps:
Place an additional stool in the Operating Room. In my case I have a lab desk and computer for the circulating nurse with a stool. Anesthesia always sits in that stool far from the patient and performs his normal animations.

Attached:

• Saved Game
  • Screenshot
  • Log File
Attachments
[RESOLVED]  Anesthesiologist sits in incorrect chair. Attachment
.Anesthesia_Wrong_Chair BUG.zip Saved GameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Anesthesia_Wrong_Chair.jpg ScreenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(840 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
output_log.txt Log FileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]  Anesthesiologist sits in incorrect chair. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Anesthesiologist sits in incorrect chair.

Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:18 pm
Thanks for the report! This is a case we really didn't expect, but should be fixable. Smile
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]  Anesthesiologist sits in incorrect chair. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Anesthesiologist sits in incorrect chair.

Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:35 am
Keeper Artemus wrote:Description:
All of my Anesthesiologists sit on the wrong stool during surgery.

Reproduction Steps:
Place an additional stool in the Operating Room. In my case I have a lab desk and computer for the circulating nurse with a stool. Anesthesia always sits in that stool far from the patient and performs his normal animations.

Attached:

• Saved Game
  • Screenshot
  • Log File

Thank you for reporting this one. It is fixed now and will be in the next update:) Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum