Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pliskin_i
medic

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck waiting on his chair Empty [RESOLVED] Patient stuck waiting on his chair

Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:14 pm
Description:
A Patient is stucked on its chair.

Repro steps
Maybe this is because I have removed a waiting area. Since this time, a man is stuck on its chair.
His name : Pasal Garnier

Attached

Screenshot with doctor's card open and the poor doctor in the view (especially if there's no save game)
Log from the game

Thanks for your help =)
Pliskin_i
medic

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck waiting on his chair Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient stuck waiting on his chair

Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:01 pm
Is there simply a way to erase the guy and its chair ? I need the place :p
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patient stuck waiting on his chair Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient stuck waiting on his chair

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:51 am
Hi, thanks a lot for the report - could you please try the attached save?

This looks like a side effect of a problem with pathfinding we unfortunately introduced with the last patch release, for now we rolled the game to the previous version while we test a 'new version of patch 36'. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Patient stuck waiting on his chair Attachment
SandBox1_27_unstuck.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum