Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bialislaw
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:57 am
Description:
X-Ray should have revealed the correct diagnosis. It did for any previous similar condition (or at the least eliminate one of the diagnosis - I know it works for one). A guess had to be made unnecessarily.

Attached:
- Screenshot
- Log
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report Attachment
X-Ray back should have revealed the correct diagnosis.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(574 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(52 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
bialislaw
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report Empty Lack or X-ray (RTG) option

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:02 am
Description:
A chest X-ray should have been an option here. It is for any other chest condition.

Attached:
- Screenshot
- Log
Attachments
Lack of RTG option.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(645 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(52 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
bialislaw
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report Empty Day/Night shift switching locked out in management mode

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:07 am
Description:
The Day/Night shift mode switching gets bugged (unable to switch to the other, playing the "denied" sound). It's locked both in management window (bottom) and the hiring (of new employees) window. Changing departments, trying to hire directly from an empty workplace tile doesn't work either. Re-load of the game works sometimes (might be fixed by the time you load it).

Attached:
- Screenshot
- Log
- Savegame (during the problem; it happens randomly, if I load a save from before it will almost never happen at the same time)
Attachments
Day Night Switching Locked - Bug.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(403 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Day Night Shift Switching Locked _ Bug.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
bialislaw
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report Empty Doctor going to an office next door to write prescription

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:13 am
Description:
Patient Charles Lee (assigned to doctor Jane Scott), goes to another doctor's office to get treated, the doctor diagnoses the patient and then goes to Jane Scott's office to write a prescription. Not sure what happened here to be honest. Everything worked out in the end (Jane Scott did not have any other patients at the time, so no need to use paper herself), however it could have led to more problems if both doctors tried to use the prescription pad at the same time.

Attached:
- Screenshot
- Log
- Savegame (unfortunately from the very end of this problem)
Attachments
Patient Charles Lee alone at the doctors office, doctor went to the next office to write prescription.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(650 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(52 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Charles Lee alone at the office.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
bialislaw
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report Empty Robert Garcia (X-Ray tech) stuck waiting for a patient

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:27 am
Description:
This was was incorrectly diagnosed by me as a doctor waiting endlessly for a patient.

Full story: A patient in Orthopedy (hospitalized) is waiting for an X-Ray. Just before that I fired (didn't notice) the only nurse that had patient transfers enabled in that department to hire a new one immediately. The nurse got stuck sitting at their desk after being fired (no place to hire a new one, only 3 desks). Hospitalized patient is waiting.

(Didn't realise it was about that then) One floor up, the X-Ray that is supposed to be treating CLINIC ONLY patients (Robert Garcia, technician) get stuck at Idle (with Jordan Adams, clinic patient waiting) while the one (other X-Ray) that is supposed to be treating both clinic and hospital patients still works perfectly. Didn't know what to do about that at the time so I left it alone for a while.

After a prompt about the lack of nurses in Orthopedy I went back to the problem and simply assigning one of the two other nurses to "Patient Transfers" unstuck all of these characters, despite there seemingly being no link between them (as Robert Garcia, the X-Ray technician, wasn't assigned to hospitalized patients).

Unfortunately I have no savegame from before this as I've completely lost track of the whole timeline once I realised that adding "patient transfers" to one of the other nurses unstuck the fired employee, Robert Garcia and his patient as well as the hospitalized patient. The save game I have is from when I saw Robert Garcia stuck at idle.

Attached:
- Screenshot (very unhelpful in this case, I realise)
- Output Log
- Save Game
Attachments
Robert Garcia stuck at Idle waiting for Jordan Adams.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(606 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Robert Garcia stuck Idle.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
bialislaw
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report Empty Patient without a specified affected region

Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:56 pm
Description:
There is a patient, Daniel Moore that reports pain and other symptoms without stating the affected part of his body. Without that information, it's pure guesswork what to try and diagnose first. It's a gamble which X-Ray to do first.

Attached:
- Screenshot
Attachments
Patient that reports pain but without a region.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(719 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
bialislaw
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report Empty Patient has an X-Ray technician stuck

Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:05 am
Description:
Karen Harris is waiting for an X-Ray which shows as "completed" on the examinations list, however it did not happen as far as I know. The only way to unstuck the employee is for their shift to end or to switch them to the other shift.

NOTE:
This type of bug is extremely common, especially when the clinic grows to maximum number of departments and accepts 80+ patients. There is on average at least 1 case of that per game day. Whatever is causing it, it's very hard to pinpoint the exact moment it happens. I'm usually there because of the aftermath - overcrowding of the Radiology department. Radiology department seems to be almost exlusively prone to this bug.

Attached:
- Screenshot
- Output Log
- Save Game (at the time of being stuck)
Attachments
Karen Harris got technician Elizabeth Martinez stuck.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(688 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(33 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Elizabeth Martinez Stuck.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(756 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:59 pm
Hi and thank you for your report.
And before I dive into bugs I would suggest that you update the game (if you have not already), there have been quite a lot of improvements that could prove useful because they 

Now I will take one bug at a time.
1. Not a bug - you actually need a MRI examination to reveal the last hidden symptom to confirm the diagnose
2. Not a bug - now you need to to CT examination to reveal the last hidden symptom.
3. Not a bug - switching shifts is locked when you are already hiding for day or night shift. You need to close the hiring card and then you can switch the shift.
4. I was actually unable to open the save. Does it open for you? Can you please re upload this one?
5. I was not able to reproduce it. Can you check if this is still happening in the latest version
6. In this case that is true that more specific pain would be helpful and we will look into it, if there is something that might improve this. 
7. Fixed in the latest version of the game

Thank you again for your report and let me know if some of those bugs still persist. Have a great day
Sponsored content

[NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Multiple bugs report

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum