Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nmartins10
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Same patient occupying multiple beds Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Same patient occupying multiple beds

Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:36 pm
Issue Description
I've started to receive in-game notifications about a patient that is hospitalized (Emergency) but waiting for a bed. Found this strange since I had 5 beds and only 3 hospitalized patients. When I went to the Management mode I was able to see that the same patient was assigned in two beds. I've added another bed at it was instantly assigned to that new one, but also to the two beds it was before.

Screenshots

On this one is possible to see the same patient (Joseph White) assigned to tree different beds:
[NEED MORE INFO]Same patient occupying multiple beds 20201210

On this one is also possible to see that on two of those beds it seems that there is a body in there but without the head (!?) Shocked
[NEED MORE INFO]Same patient occupying multiple beds 20201211

Save game and log
I'm not able to attach files here and since I'm a new member can't post links also.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Same patient occupying multiple beds Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Same patient occupying multiple beds

Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:20 pm
nmartins10 wrote:Issue Description
I've started to receive in-game notifications about a patient that is hospitalized (Emergency) but waiting for a bed. Found this strange since I had 5 beds and only 3 hospitalized patients. When I went to the Management mode I was able to see that the same patient was assigned in two beds. I've added another bed at it was instantly assigned to that new one, but also to the two beds it was before.

Screenshots

On this one is possible to see the same patient (Joseph White) assigned to tree different beds:
[NEED MORE INFO]Same patient occupying multiple beds 20201210

On this one is also possible to see that on two of those beds it seems that there is a body in there but without the head (!?) Shocked
[NEED MORE INFO]Same patient occupying multiple beds 20201211

Save game and log
I'm not able to attach files here and since I'm a new member can't post links also.

Hi and thank you for your report. Without the save I cant 100% confirm if that is the same issue we have encountered before. You can't upload the save or don't know how? If it is the the second here is a guide: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs
But if that is the same issue, good news is that we have a fix prepared for the next patch. And there is also a workaround. You need to treat that patient and send the patient home. Then wait trough midnight and all the blocked beds should be freed. Let us know if that helped and sorry for the inconvenience
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum