Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Titan109
medic

[OPEN LOW] a lots of patients or people got stuck at the road end Empty [OPEN LOW] a lots of patients or people got stuck at the road end

Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:24 pm
Description:
i was doing 2nd event and 3rd but keep failing so i tried to find the patients and found lots and lots of them stuck at the road end. tried to dismiss them but too many and with the others people coming and going make it harder to dismiss
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] a lots of patients or people got stuck at the road end Attachment
2nd try.zip savegameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
screenshot.1.png screenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(774 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
output_log.zip logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(143 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] a lots of patients or people got stuck at the road end Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] a lots of patients or people got stuck at the road end

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:15 am
Hi, thanks for the report!
I see what the problem is, it's actually the reception at Emergency - the tiles in front of the reception desks need to be part of the room and accessible for patients so they can come to talk to the receptionist.
We should probably detect this case an have the patients ignore the reception in this situation instead of getting stuck. Smile I'll keep this thread open.
Cheers!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum