Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sloopy88
sloopy88
resident

[RESOLVED CRITICAL] Game freezes on MBP when trying to place an object Empty [RESOLVED CRITICAL] Game freezes on MBP when trying to place an object

Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:26 am
The game just recently started freezing whenever I try to add an object. I am using Steam on OSX. It seems to be any object that I try and place; building is ok, objects are not.

Edit: I uninstalled the game completely and re-downloaded and installed and it's still an issue.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED CRITICAL] Game freezes on MBP when trying to place an object Empty Re: [RESOLVED CRITICAL] Game freezes on MBP when trying to place an object

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:52 pm
Hi, thanks for letting us know - we're actually working on a similar issue, could you please tell us what version of OS X you're using and attach your log file?

If it's the same problem, we should be hopefully able to provide a workaround in tomorrow's update.
sloopy88
sloopy88
resident

[RESOLVED CRITICAL] Game freezes on MBP when trying to place an object Empty Re: [RESOLVED CRITICAL] Game freezes on MBP when trying to place an object

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:41 pm
Hi Jan! I'm on Mojave 10.14.1 18B75. My log file is gone. I ended up deleting the game in its entirety, restarting the computer, and reinstalling again and it worked. I copied the save games out before deleting everything, and they seem to work still, and I have zero problems placing anything now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum