Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Megadestructo
intern

[RESOLVED CRITICAL] Constant Crash - cannot actually play the game Empty [RESOLVED CRITICAL] Constant Crash - cannot actually play the game

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:18 pm
Crash logs included. I've tried Windowed and Full Screen. Drivers are up-to-date (according to Nvidia). Windows 10 64bit, also up-to-date. GTX1070.
Attachments
[RESOLVED CRITICAL] Constant Crash - cannot actually play the game Attachment
Project Hospital.zip Crash logs.You don't have permission to download attachments.(140 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED CRITICAL] Constant Crash - cannot actually play the game Empty Re: [RESOLVED CRITICAL] Constant Crash - cannot actually play the game

Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:13 am
Hi, really sorry about the issue, unfortunately all we can see from the logs is Unity failing to initialize the graphics system.
We'll be upgrading the Unity version soon, so it would be great if you could check if it helped then, most likely end of the week (if you haven't refunded already, which would be of course perfectly understandable).
Thanks!
JamSmitty
intern

[RESOLVED CRITICAL] Constant Crash - cannot actually play the game Empty Re: [RESOLVED CRITICAL] Constant Crash - cannot actually play the game

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:46 pm
I'm curious, have you tried rolling the graphics drivers back a version? I'm currently still on the old Nvidia drivers since I have yet to update and do not have this issues, I'm also using a GTX 1070
Megadestructo
intern

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:48 pm
Thanks for the reply!

1) Have not refunded because I want to play this game Smile I've got plenty to fill my time (including a 15 m.o. baby) so I can wait.
2) I will try the drivers!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, after the latest patch the game is running on latest version of Unity, so we have high hopes some of these issues have been fixed - could you please check if it works now on your side?
Megadestructo
intern

Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:49 pm
I just wanted to confirm that I can, indeed, now enjoy Project Hospital. Smile

Thank you!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum