Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
feranishades
feranishades
medic

[FIXED] Can't play - white screen when clicked "Play!", music but no game Empty [FIXED] Can't play - white screen when clicked "Play!", music but no game

Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:37 pm
Hello!

I've never written in a forum before, but here goes. I've finally bought Project Hospital as a treat for myself, but it will not start. I launch the game through Steam, and get a little pop up that asks which screen/resolution I'm using, then I can click "Play!". But then the window opens, the music starts, but there's no game. No menu or intro, just a white black screen with nothing on it. I've tried it different times with different settings in the popup, but with no luck.

I've done all the things people say to do. Updated Windows, updated drivers, tried to find similar problems to mine online, but no answers that could help. Everything seems to be in perfect order, but I can't play.

I have a gaming laptop from Acer with i7-7700HQ CPU, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, and plenty of space on my drive. I have Windows 10 Home 64-bit freshly installed.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Last edited by feranishades on Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I fixed the issue!)
feranishades
feranishades
medic

[FIXED] Can't play - white screen when clicked "Play!", music but no game Empty White screen no game - Fixed!

Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:29 am
I found a solution!

I went to my Windows Settings/System/Display/Graphics settings, and found the game in the folders. I then selected which graphics card I wanted to use, and I picked the integrated card. And it works! I'm so happy and relieved.

I hope this can help others! It seems that the game doesn't do well with Nvidia graphics cards, but a good basic card should do you just fine for this game.

Happy doctoring!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum