Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cTrix
cTrix
fellow

[RESOLVED] Can't play Challenge maps Empty [RESOLVED] Can't play Challenge maps

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:26 am
Whenever I try to load a challenge map, I get a loadscreen, the bar fills up, and then the game just sits in the loadscreen forever. It keeps looping the menu music and if I press alt-f4 it closes down instantly. Idk why it's not loading the map the game doesn't seem hung. It keeps happening even after restarting the computer, etc. The tutorial and campaign levels work fine.

Edit:
I tried to edit the XML from a save file to get 99999999 (+/- a factor of 100) money, and now that save game has the same behavior. Maybe it's got something in common?

Last edited by cTrix on Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Can't play Challenge maps Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Can't play Challenge maps

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:53 pm
Hi, sorry about the issue and thanks a lot for the report!

Could you please attach the log file from the game after you experience the error? Here's how to find the file: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

Thanks in advance!
cTrix
cTrix
fellow

[RESOLVED] Can't play Challenge maps Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Can't play Challenge maps

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:39 pm
I deleted my log file, then started the game and went to campaign -> Emergency Challenge.
The loadscreen progressed all the way through the load bar then the game just sat there. I left the game running in the front for a minute or two before alt-f4.

Here's the log file after I did all this.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Can't play Challenge maps Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(6 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
cTrix
cTrix
fellow

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:41 pm
Also, in the first campaign level "In Debt", after completing all the surgery and prestige objectives, and then paying back the bank loan, I get the pop up message about how I did a good job. After that the level keeps playing, if I quit out, the next campaign level is still locked.

I did this twice.
cTrix
cTrix
fellow

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:39 am
So for some reason I can't load into Sandbox map one "Small Emergency Clinic" but I can load into the second sandbox map "Small hospital with surgery department"

Hope that helps.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:38 am
Hi, I hope this is good news - this looks like an already fixed issue with achievements we found in the GOG version. Could you please check you're playing the latest version (1.0.14398)?
cTrix
cTrix
fellow

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:28 pm
Ah yes, it appears I was. Thank you for your time, I apologize.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum