Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
monzatan
intern

[RESOLVED HARDWARE ISSUE] Game still crash Empty [RESOLVED HARDWARE ISSUE] Game still crash

Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:18 am
I try to solve with many way I found from internet
- Change game BETAS in steam app
- Update all driver
- Window driver verifier
- Rollback some driver

For now I need some help and I also attached crash log file
Thank you
Attachments
[RESOLVED HARDWARE ISSUE] Game still crash Attachment
Crashes_2021-10-07.zip Crash LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(151 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED HARDWARE ISSUE] Game still crash Empty Re: [RESOLVED HARDWARE ISSUE] Game still crash

Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:34 pm
Hi, thanks for joining the forum to share all the details!

Looking at the logs, it unfortunately seems that we're looking at pretty much random crashes within the Unity game engine, not related to the game code and probably not even to the graphics drivers.

If you haven't tried to 'verify game files' on Steam, please try that in case there's a corrupted file somewhere under the installation folder. Then, it's probably still worth it to try to run the game using a different graphics interface, for example vulcan (you can fill this in the LAUNCH OPTIONS):

[RESOLVED HARDWARE ISSUE] Game still crash Projec10

Also, is your CPU overclocked by any chance? The game is pretty demanding on the CPU side, so it could trigger a potential instability that might not manifest in other games.

If none of these help, please let us know and we can at least help you get a refund regardless of whether you've already spent more than 2h in the game which is the usual rule for automatic refunds.
monzatan
intern

[RESOLVED HARDWARE ISSUE] Game still crash Empty Re: [RESOLVED HARDWARE ISSUE] Game still crash

Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:06 pm
Thank you for your answer.
monzatan
intern

Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:27 am
I thing found the problem.
My memory is broken.
Attachments
[RESOLVED HARDWARE ISSUE] Game still crash Attachment
119046.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(127 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:49 am
Hi, thanks for the update - yes, memory issues are one of the most tricky to track down, but I'm at least happy it was not an issue with the game after all.

Btw, have you tried to lower the memory frequency? Maybe it will be stable at for example 3000 MHz instead of 3200...
monzatan
intern

Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:46 pm
Thank you. i will try it after I claim new memory.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum