Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Onabi
medic

[RESOLVED ITSELF] Linux Game Crash at building foundation (everytime) Empty [RESOLVED ITSELF] Linux Game Crash at building foundation (everytime)

Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:03 pm
Hi, I am completely new to this game. Tutorial 1 worked well, but building a hospital is not possible. Tried it in Tutorial 2 and in sandbox mode too.

Log: https://pastebin.com/H4iXpBw1
Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CkwuJP9jJ0

Btw. it is not allowed to attach files ending .log and videos > 10MB in this forum, this is uncomfortable.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED ITSELF] Linux Game Crash at building foundation (everytime) Empty Re: [RESOLVED ITSELF] Linux Game Crash at building foundation (everytime)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:55 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! We haven't seen a similar freeze on Linux so far and the log doesn't show any error or anything out of the ordinary - the only possibility I can currently think of would be something going wrong inside Steam libraries when setting statistics - would you mind trying the GOG version to see if it's affected (I'll PM you a code)?
Onabi
medic

[RESOLVED ITSELF] Linux Game Crash at building foundation (everytime) Empty Re: [RESOLVED ITSELF] Linux Game Crash at building foundation (everytime)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:16 pm
I'm sorry, but the problem is not existing any more today on my steam version. The only change on my PC since yesterday is a security update of "systemd" and a reboot, so I really don't know why it is working right now. Maybe something was broken on my steam session yesterday or so. If it happens again, I let you know.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum