Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stefan1274
intern

Decrease level of hospitalisation Empty Decrease level of hospitalisation

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:43 am
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Hi Devs,

Excuse me if this has already featured in other posts. My main wish is the ability to down-hospitalise patients, i.e. enable the player to send someone from ICU to HDU, or HDU to normal ward. As far as I can see, I can only increase the level of hospitalisation of a patient, but never the other way around.

As I read people's issues about ICU (which I also have), it seems it would be possible to address all of that by being able to send the ICU patient to surgery, emergency ward etc. This is currently not possible. I know that they can go for their operation from ICU etc, but please give us the option to take the risk and downgrade their hospitalisation status.

Part of the immense appeal of this game is the possibility to screw up. Please give us the option of taking someone out of ICU or HDU.

P.S. This is probable the single best game design I have ever encountered. Thank you so much. Please do a farming or industry game next, with the same unique thinking as you did with PH.

user947 likes this post

bialislaw
resident

Decrease level of hospitalisation Empty Re: Decrease level of hospitalisation

Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:46 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
+1 to what stefan1274 said.

Logically, once the patient has had their surgery or whatever, and any complications were taken care of, all that remains is rest. Player should be able to transfer them down to a lower tier ward to make room for new patients that actually need to be in the HDU or ICU. Programming that behavior for the AI right now isn't what we're asking. Just a manual option to do so would be a great start Smile

LWlook likes this post

LWlook
intern

Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:18 pm
I didn't found another thread about this, and don't want to open a new thread.

But why isn't that a thing? Why isn't it possible to downgrade beds?
Has some dev already commented this topic?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum