Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
xhwzth1215
intern

Patient Number Customization Empty Patient Number Customization

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:24 pm
This request is probably one of the most frequently brought up, so I'm no going to waste any words here and just outline proposals of customizing patient number:
Proposals:
1. Players should be able to adjust the range of number of patients the hospital will receive the next day at the end of the day.
2. Players should be able to adjust the range of number of patients arriving in ambulances the next day at the end of the day.
3. Both overall number of patients and independent number of patients in separate departments should be able to be adjusted separately.
4. *optional: Number of patients that requires hospitalization can be adjusted department to department.
[The List Might Not Be Finished Yet.]
I believe that this may reflect, if not accurately, the general will of many players that wanted an immersive experience. To enable these features, a lot will have to be done, and I totally understand that. Thanks again to the developers that are striving to make the game better, and gamers whose feedback have made a difference.! Idea
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum