Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
seansharlos
intern

how to edit the number of patients per day? Empty how to edit the number of patients per day?

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:27 pm
Hi, I would like to add more patients per day to my hospital.
I know there is an edited "insurancecompanies.xml" file out there, but that too much for me.

does anyone know which numbers to change in the file?

Thanks
EndlessDreamZ
intern

how to edit the number of patients per day? Empty Re: how to edit the number of patients per day?

Thu May 16, 2019 2:23 am
So, it is really quite simple. In the InsuranceCompanies.xml file look for the </Objective> under that for every single insurance company is the <PatientsPerDay>10<PatientsPerDay> same for Immobile. Just change those and you will get more patients based on each insurance company. You can also change the amount of extra unlocked patients there and cover cost percent, 0=100%.
Medic107
resident

how to edit the number of patients per day? Empty Re: how to edit the number of patients per day?

Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:15 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I managed in prev version to change patients per day. With the updated I did the same, put it still sends the normal amount as per insurance
Can someone please advise as i prefer more patients
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum