Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
prostefanx
attending

[OPEN LOW]Events - Number of Patients didnt work Empty [OPEN LOW]Events - Number of Patients didnt work

Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:09 pm
I found an interesting issue.

Now when i get random events in my hospital for example "15 % more patients because of xy" or "10% less than ..." my number of patients incoming jumps back to 100 %. So for example i have overall 82 Patients normally with 105% coming to my hospital.
Now i had a event, saying you get 50 % more patients. Okay, so fine. Normally it would be 122 patients overall that would need to come to my hospital. But in my game there were only 118 patients coming that day. (and it shows like this)
After event is over and number of patients get back, it doesnt go to 82 patients, it goes to 80 patients.

Reload the save solves that issue for the NEXT day, not for THAT day. So its nothing very bad, but its annoying.

Another thing is i noticed that patients with "gastric ulcer" or "duodenitis" or "aspergillosis" and other illnesses" or "Bacterial gastroenteritis", that  dont need hospitalization and can get handle in the ambulance, but can maybe cause symptomts that have collapse doesnt appear in my game as well like before. But i dont know if you changed it, that such illnesses will first come when hospitalization?3

Here is my savefile. I have 1 mod installed: Objects: Waiting Room
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1997057363
Attachments
[OPEN LOW]Events - Number of Patients didnt work Attachment
ABC 2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(3.2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW]Events - Number of Patients didnt work Empty Re: [OPEN LOW]Events - Number of Patients didnt work

Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:52 am
prostefanx wrote:I found an interesting issue.

Now when i get random events in my hospital for example "15 % more patients because of xy" or "10% less than ..." my number of patients incoming jumps back to 100 %. So for example i have overall 82 Patients normally with 105% coming to my hospital.
Now i had a event, saying you get 50 % more patients. Okay, so fine. Normally it would be 122 patients overall that would need to come to my hospital. But in my game there were only 118 patients coming that day. (and it shows like this)
After event is over and number of patients get back, it doesnt go to 82 patients, it goes to 80 patients.

Reload the save solves that issue for the NEXT day, not for THAT day. So its nothing very bad, but its annoying.

Another thing is i noticed that patients with "gastric ulcer" or "duodenitis" or "aspergillosis" and other illnesses" or "Bacterial gastroenteritis", that  dont need hospitalization and can get handle in the ambulance, but can maybe cause symptomts that have collapse doesnt appear in my game as well like before. But i dont know if you changed it, that such illnesses will first come when hospitalization?3

Here is my savefile. I have 1 mod installed: Objects: Waiting Room
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1997057363

Hi and thank you for your report. The events that are updating patients numbers are calculated from the day before (same as patient intake) so in your case it was taken from day before where you most likely had less patients coming to the hospital. As for the resetting issue, we are currently investigating strange behavior with calculating the patient intake and it could be connected. So I will keep this issue open and we will let you know what we find.

As for the diagnoses you are mentioning. No changes were made, so that will be just a result of the random generation of patients. Have a great day:)
prostefanx
attending

[OPEN LOW]Events - Number of Patients didnt work Empty Re: [OPEN LOW]Events - Number of Patients didnt work

Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:10 pm
I have every day 105%

My reputation is on 100% every day if that helps you.
So it can’t be another number of patients the day before.
But the event doesn’t count the 105%
prostefanx
attending

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:33 am
Did you investigate??
It’s very annoying to reset the game one time per day by saving and restarting
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum