Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
burianvlastimil
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]While doing the 2nd tutorial, I suddenly got stuck. Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]While doing the 2nd tutorial, I suddenly got stuck.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:33 am
Description:

While doing the 2nd tutorial, I suddenly got stuck.

Repro steps:

I just bought the game on Steam for my Linux Mint 19. So, install the game on Ubuntu 18.04 based system first. Then, run the 2nd tutorial and furnish everything BEFORE you are actually asked to. It will tell you you have 0% of everything done in game mode.

Attached in one zip file:

1. Two saved games:
- 1st is before running into the issue.
- 2nd is after running into the issue in the morning after I have furnished everything for hours in the night.

2. Screenshot when I am done furnishing and it still showed me 0% done for every room. And I can't seem to do anything against it.

3. Log from the game.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]While doing the 2nd tutorial, I suddenly got stuck. Attachment
project-hospital--bug-report-1.zip all files zippedYou don't have permission to download attachments.(693 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]While doing the 2nd tutorial, I suddenly got stuck. Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]While doing the 2nd tutorial, I suddenly got stuck.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:34 am
burianvlastimil wrote:Description:

While doing the 2nd tutorial, I suddenly got stuck.

Repro steps:

I just bought the game on Steam for my Linux Mint 19. So, install the game on Ubuntu 18.04 based system first. Then, run the 2nd tutorial and furnish everything BEFORE you are actually asked to. It will tell you you have 0% of everything done in game mode.

Attached in one zip file:

1. Two saved games:
- 1st is before running into the issue.
- 2nd is after running into the issue in the morning after I have furnished everything for hours in the night.

2. Screenshot when I am done furnishing and it still showed me 0% done for every room. And I can't seem to do anything against it.

3. Log from the game.
Hi, doing this before you are asked is not a problem and will not block the game. I took a look at your safe file and the problem is that you are missing doors to your building and restroom. If you will add them the game will recognize that the rooms are functional and accessible. Have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum