Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zunzhunaicha
resident

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patients stuck in radiology Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patients stuck in radiology

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:42 pm
My patients are being stuck in radiology for the whole day even though nurses are free and idle. Adding nurses didn't help. It's causing patients to leave the hospital at the end of clinic hours. Please help check!

Additional info: After I assigned patient other treatments she got moved to the treatment room but got stuck again! Patient is Jessica Moore in Challenge 2, in the General Surgery department.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patients stuck in radiology Attachment
autosave_H13.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patients stuck in radiology Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patients stuck in radiology

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:23 am
zunzhunaicha wrote:My patients are being stuck in radiology for the whole day even though nurses are free and idle. Adding nurses didn't help. It's causing patients to leave the hospital at the end of clinic hours. Please help check!

Additional info: After I assigned patient other treatments she got moved to the treatment room but got stuck again! Patient is Jessica Moore in Challenge 2, in the General Surgery department.

Hi, I took a look at your save and found out that you managed to block the patients bed with the equipment cabinet and defibrillator. When you were placing the cabinet, it must have turned yellow telling you that it will block another object. If you remove it, patient will be transferred back to the room.
We well be adding some additional warning that will be telling you that something is wrong. Thank you for the report and we are sorry for your inconvenience.
zunzhunaicha
resident

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patients stuck in radiology Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patients stuck in radiology

Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:15 am
Hi, had something similar happen again just now. FYI the bed is not highlighted yellow as it is highlighted in green for being in use. So that definitely didn't make it clear!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum