Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Keeper Artemus
Keeper Artemus
intern

[RESOLVED]Radiology Viewer Stuck In Use Empty [RESOLVED]Radiology Viewer Stuck In Use

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:29 am
Description:
The Radiology Viewer for CT and MRI are stuck in use and patients are unable to complete CT and MRI exams.

Repro Steps:
So this is a Followup To The Equipment Cabinet Becoming Stuck In Use. My MRI and CT Radiology viewers have become stuck in use and no exams can be performed. I noticed this after checking the green highlight status in the build view. For CT the last patient attempting to have a CT exam was an internal medicine outpatient who would wait in the radiology waiting room, be called, then walk to the CT room doors and immediately turn around and queue back at the radiology waiting room. I canceled the CT exam, but it took me saving and reloading the game to break him of this loop. He is now hospitalized on internal medicine (3rd floor). Also note, cancelling the exam did not remove him as a patient of the CT technician.

The same has happened to the radiology viewer in my MRI room. I had to build another to get it functioning again. I also had to build a third equipment cabinet in my CT room as the first two are stuck in use. I'm running out of wall space  Razz .

EDIT: So I did some more testing and firing the employee who presumably got the items stuck in the first place finally removed the items (equipment cabinet and radiology viewer) from the in-use state. Sadly, this means I might have to fire my super-fast spartan tech. The CT tech is Nancy Allen on the day shift. Also, MRI Tech Joseph Anderson on day shift is the offender for the MRI radiology viewer.

Attached:

• Saved Game
  • Screenshot
  • Log File

Last edited by ondrej.oxymoron on Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More Information)
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Radiology Viewer Stuck In Use Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Radiology Viewer Stuck In Use

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:44 pm
Keeper Artemus wrote:Description:
The Radiology Viewer for CT and MRI are stuck in use and patients are unable to complete CT and MRI exams.

Repro Steps:
So this is a Followup To The Equipment Cabinet Becoming Stuck In Use. My MRI and CT Radiology viewers have become stuck in use and no exams can be performed. I noticed this after checking the green highlight status in the build view. For CT the last patient attempting to have a CT exam was an internal medicine outpatient who would wait in the radiology waiting room, be called, then walk to the CT room doors and immediately turn around and queue back at the radiology waiting room. I canceled the CT exam, but it took me saving and reloading the game to break him of this loop. He is now hospitalized on internal medicine (3rd floor). Also note, cancelling the exam did not remove him as a patient of the CT technician.

The same has happened to the radiology viewer in my MRI room. I had to build another to get it functioning again. I also had to build a third equipment cabinet in my CT room as the first two are stuck in use. I'm running out of wall space  Razz .

EDIT: So I did some more testing and firing the employee who presumably got the items stuck in the first place finally removed the items (equipment cabinet and radiology viewer) from the in-use state. Sadly, this means I might have to fire my super-fast spartan tech. The CT tech is Nancy Allen on the day shift. Also, MRI Tech Joseph Anderson on day shift is the offender for the MRI radiology viewer.

Attached:

• Saved Game
  • Screenshot
  • Log File

Hi, sorry for the late reply things have still been pretty hectic. Good news is we added some checks in our recent updates for clearing stuck objects like this. And I just checked your save file again and it seem to be working:) So when you update your game to the latest version everything should work fine now:) Thank you again for the report and have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum