Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jdove23
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Ambulance stuck Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Ambulance stuck

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:44 am
Description:
The ambulance and a patient got stuck at the front entrance

Repro steps
I play the game as usual and tried different game speeds as the ambulance arrived to see if it would not get the ambulance stuck. Unfortunately at all speeds when the ambulance arrived it got stuck out front of the hospital with a patient. The ambulance will not move and I cannot click on the patient.

Notes: I had this happen on the other game a started too. Different  build, but same scenario.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Ambulance stuck Attachment
Ambulance stuck.zip This is the file after the ambulance arrivedYou don't have permission to download attachments.(657 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Save 1.zip This is the save file moments before the ambulance arrivedYou don't have permission to download attachments.(651 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
output_log.zip output logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(6 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Ambulance stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Ambulance stuck

Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:34 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! Looks like there's another patient on the only Trauma center bed (which is where most cases from ambulances go to), so adding another TC room or sending him away should help here.
To be able to easily select the patient waiting next to the ambulance, you can enable transparency of objects, last button on main panel in the group with zoom in/zoom out buttons.

Hope this helps, cheers!
jdove23
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Ambulance stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG] Ambulance stuck

Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:05 am
Thanks! the transparency button cleared things up!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum