Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gnignel
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Idle doctor Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Idle doctor

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:36 pm
Hi,

I have an emergency department with 4 offices and a doctor in each. One of the doctors stays idle and spends the day at his computer and filling his needs, taking no patients.
I've fired the doctor and hired a new one, sent the doctor home and back by switching him to night shift and back to day shift, deleted all items in the room and built it from scratch, deleted the room itself, manually assigned patients to the doctor, but nothing works.
I'm attaching two saves, before and after all the steps above.
My game is up to date so it looks like Patch 11 hasn't solved this issue.

Thank you!
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Idle doctor Attachment
Bug no patients.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(505 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Bug no patients 2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(501 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log_nopatients.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(104 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Idle doctor Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Idle doctor

Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:54 pm
Gnignel wrote:Hi,

I have an emergency department with 4 offices and a doctor in each. One of the doctors stays idle and spends the day at his computer and filling his needs, taking no patients.
I've fired the doctor and hired a new one, sent the doctor home and back by switching him to night shift and back to day shift, deleted all items in the room and built it from scratch, deleted the room itself, manually assigned patients to the doctor, but nothing works.
I'm attaching two saves, before and after all the steps above.
My game is up to date so it looks like Patch 11 hasn't solved this issue.

Thank you!
Hi and thank you for your report. I took a look at the save files and this is not actually bug. You have two waiting rooms in your hospital. But the closer one does not have any chairs, so patients prefer the other one. And the office is too far away from that waiting room. 
What you can do is to put chairs into the other waiting room or you can connect them. And then the last doctor will also take in patients. 
The manual assignment is also and option, but when a patient is up and doctor in closer waiting room is free, patient will prefer that one.
Hope it cleared things up a bit and have a great day
Gnignel
intern

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:50 pm
Ondrej, you're right!! Thank you for taking the time to check this out.
Have a great day!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum