Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pieterpost
resident

[RESOLVED] Game stops working for some minutes at every 59 minutes  Empty [RESOLVED] Game stops working for some minutes at every 59 minutes

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:05 pm
My game stops working for some minutes every 59 minutes in the game, i only have this when i build internal medicine department. I dont use the autosave function. so this cannot be the case. i had this before and afther the last update the problem was gone for some time. Now sins a couple of days its back. I dont have this isue with prebuild hospitals only when i build my self one so in the attach files there is a example hospital that i made for this isue.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Game stops working for some minutes at every 59 minutes  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Game stops working for some minutes at every 59 minutes

Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:42 am
Hi, thanks for the report and discovering this - there's a problem with checking extremely large rooms like the ward on the top floor - I'll try to squeeze a fix to this week's patch, for now you can solve it on your side by splitting the room into smaller parts. Thanks!
pieterpost
resident

[RESOLVED] Game stops working for some minutes at every 59 minutes  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Game stops working for some minutes at every 59 minutes

Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:17 am
Thank you for the answer, i will split the rooms.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum