Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nighthand
intern

[OPEN NEW] Janitor stuck cleaning outside Empty [OPEN NEW] Janitor stuck cleaning outside

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:52 pm
Hi,
my janitor is cleaning the road and she is stuck there for a whole shift. Reload a game didnt help.[OPEN NEW] Janitor stuck cleaning outside 20190211

And next day again. And i found 2 janitors outside.
[OPEN NEW] Janitor stuck cleaning outside Janito10
Attachments
[OPEN NEW] Janitor stuck cleaning outside Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(30 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[OPEN NEW] Janitor stuck cleaning outside Attachment
bug janitor.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN NEW] Janitor stuck cleaning outside Empty Re: [OPEN NEW] Janitor stuck cleaning outside

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:40 am
Hello - thanks for the report and we are sorry for the inconveniences. Until we figure out what went wrong - there is a small workaround - during unpaused game assign the stucked janitor to any department and when he/she will start moving reassign him/her back to ER.
Nighthand
intern

[OPEN NEW] Janitor stuck cleaning outside Empty Re: [OPEN NEW] Janitor stuck cleaning outside

Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:07 am
Hi,
i found what it caused. I deleted the corridor in the reception area and change it back to receptions covers whole room and the next morning was OK.

That caused stucking outside. Now he spawns stucked in the cleaning closet.
Nighthand
intern

Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:29 am
My janitors in clinic spend several hours cleaning one spaces. Right now i am looking at experienced janitor with skills 92% and 62% and he cleans one space almost whole shift. Other floors doesnt appear to have same problem.

Ive deleted all cleaning closets in first floor and changed depatment to all janitors.

I found cause of this problem. I had a closed area without doors with dirty floor. Deleting walls stoped stucking. At least for now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum