Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zeikro
intern

[OPEN] Janitors stuck in the cleaning closet Empty [OPEN] Janitors stuck in the cleaning closet

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 pm
Description:
Janitor stuck in the cleaning closet

Repro steps
I was checking why my prestige is down and cardio and neuro were 0% and saw that both janitors were stuck in the cleaning closet, trying to clean

Attaching the log in the next forum response
Attachments
[OPEN] Janitors stuck in the cleaning closet Attachment
HPNL.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Project Hospital.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
HPNL before Natural Disaster.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
zeikro
intern

[OPEN] Janitors stuck in the cleaning closet Empty Re: [OPEN] Janitors stuck in the cleaning closet

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 pm
Log
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Janitors stuck in the cleaning closet Empty Re: [OPEN] Janitors stuck in the cleaning closet

Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:24 am
Hi, thanks for the report!

The issue is basically that janitors are allowed to select dirty inaccessible areas to go to clean and then get stuck, so we'll be fixing that on our side. I assume this is quite a rare situation, as people have to walk through an area first before it gets blocked by building something new, usually it goes the other way around. Smile

In this case it's happening in the unequipped operating room on the right, adding a door should fix the problem for now.
zeikro
intern

Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:29 am
Ok thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum