Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dr_who
medic

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] "Flimmer on screen" Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] "Flimmer on screen"

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:42 pm
1. Game worked out fine when first installed and played a hour. btw nice music -

2. Second startup. A "graphic flimmer" shows up on upper half of screen. It started on menuescreen and did not dissapear ingame. 30s later i quit game.

3. Shut down everything in background and reestarted - same flimmer.

4. Reestarted computer - tried again - same flimmer.

Extra note: Dont know where in this process (between 2-3 or 3-4) but there were suddenly a "closed popup" with text: "Config project hospital" in the centre scren of my desktop -
I just closed it with X in the upper right.

Realize this bugreport dont have either pics, videos save files or anything else. If this is a new issue it might just be my computer not managing the game (but it went smooth and with no issues at first load). Despite all lack of info - I hope for a positive and siple sollution Very Happy

BR DR_Who
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] "Flimmer on screen" Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] "Flimmer on screen"

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:22 am
Hi, thanks for the report!

This looks similar to an issue mostly specific to nVidia cards on Linux - is this your setup as well by any chance? On linux the game gives you a couple of options when launched from Steam, the first one runs it with a couple of parameters that should deal with the issue.

If it doesn't show the popup on startup or if you're on different platform, you can try to set the parameters yourself: -force-glcore42 -force-clamped (to do this on Steam: right-click on the game under the Library, select Properties, General tab, click SET LAUNCH OPTIONS)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum