Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Holzinator
medic

[RESOLVED]Whole surgery staff is stuck Empty [RESOLVED]Whole surgery staff is stuck

Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:31 pm
Hi there,
I have a problem with my surgery team of the Internal Medicine Department. They seem to be stuck in the operation room in the second floor. Firing them doesn't solve the problem.

Please, I need help!
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Whole surgery staff is stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Whole surgery staff is stuck

Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:05 pm
Holzinator wrote:Hi there,
I have a problem with my surgery team of the Internal Medicine Department. They seem to be stuck in the operation room in the second floor. Firing them doesn't solve the problem.

Please, I need help!

Hi, we're having some issues with attachments here on the forum, would you mind reuploading the save via for example google drive or other file sharing service? Thank you very much
Holzinator
medic

[RESOLVED]Whole surgery staff is stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Whole surgery staff is stuck

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:06 pm
Here's the file via Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BSZxW1jgt3rEVDAj5lRJjrcGaQkR08Sp/view?usp=sharing
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:16 am
Holzinator wrote:Here's the file via Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BSZxW1jgt3rEVDAj5lRJjrcGaQkR08Sp/view?usp=sharing

Hi, thank you for the save. Looking into in I must say the situations is something we have not seen before. They are stuck waiting for a patient Marco Papies that is on ICU, but is stuck in stabilization. Do you have any additional information on how that could have happened? Did you handle the patient in any way or this happened naturally. Any new information could be helpful to find what went wrong.

I fixed your save, to have them "unstuck" : they will perform the surgery and then will be released. Patient will disappear for the duration of the operation and reappear after and should continue to function normally.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:00 am
Hi and thank you for you kind words. We are thrilled that you love the game:) We will keep an eye for any strange behavior during the surgeries and maybe we will figure out what went wrong. Have a great day[/quote]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum