Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rep_Talian
medic

[RESOLVED] General Surgery Staff Neglecticing Needs. Empty [RESOLVED] General Surgery Staff Neglecticing Needs.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:39 pm
Hi, I originally posted this on Steam but was told to upload here as well. My general surgery on-call staff tend to not take care of their own needs such as hunger and restroom despite them being idle for quite a while. This is causing my prestige to be lower than what it should be and I'm not sure why. Below I have included my save file and apologies if this is the wrong place to bring this issue up.

- Rep
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] General Surgery Staff Neglecticing Needs. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] General Surgery Staff Neglecticing Needs.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks a lot for the save! Playing a bit with the department, the problem can be resolved by hiring more staff - this is already a relatively big department with dozens of patients, but only with the minimum required staff at the moment. At least these would make sense:
- One dedicated doctor for diagnostics, so no members of the surgical team have shared responsibilities
- A few extra nurses for patient transfers, this is the most common bottleneck in general

To give you more context about the situation - the staff in on-call rooms and nurses stations don't take breaks as long as there are patients in critical state or with planned surgery, so they're ready to perform any of the required procedures as soon as possible. In this case the surgery is waiting for the member of the surgical team who is the only one at the whole department allowed to examine patients (Rebecca Hill or Lorin Lee for dayshift/nightshift).

Hope this helps! Smile

Btw, here's link to the original thread on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/app/868360/discussions/0/3185654583879199172/
Rep_Talian
medic

[RESOLVED] General Surgery Staff Neglecticing Needs. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] General Surgery Staff Neglecticing Needs.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:49 pm
I had a slight suspicion it was lack of staff, thanks for the quick and helpful response, really appreciate it. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum