Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sgcouk
sgcouk
fellow

[NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office

Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:58 pm
I keep having instances where patients return to a doctors office while they still have active tests that they are awaiting results for. Instead of remaining at the laboratory for their results they seek the doctor again asking for new tests and examinations to be performed. As there is no way of directing the patient back to wait for their results I either have to keep them where they are blocking a doctor off or send them to another hospital to break the dead lock.

How can this be avoided in future?

In the below example, patient is still waiting for blood test results but has returned to doctor.

[NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office Stuck_10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:42 pm
Hi, I'm afraid I'll have to ask for a save after all, no luck so far reproducing this.

I assume in the case from the screenshot it was a player-controlled patient with multiple laboratory tests, so my assumption is that for some reason he returned to the doctor after getting results for one of the tests, although even this seems to work reliably on our side, even if it's patients returning the next day for lab results.
Metablex
resident

[NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office

Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:52 pm
Hey,
same problem here. This always happens when you control a patient by yourself and give him at least two laboratory test at once.
I attached you a savegame where you can see this. Have look at Barbara Voigt, she stucks right now in emergency departement, so the room is blocked and there is no real workaround for it.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office Attachment
BugSave.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:01 pm
Metablex wrote:Hey,
same problem here. This always happens when you control a patient by yourself and give him at least two laboratory test at once.
I attached you a savegame where you can see this. Have look at Barbara Voigt, she stucks right now in emergency departement, so the room is blocked and there is no real workaround for it.

Hi, welcome to the forum and thanks a lot for the details! I can reproduce the problem with the save, let us have a look at what the options are to fix this. Smile
Metablex
resident

Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:51 pm
Hey,
any new information about this? Will there be a fix in the near future?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:27 pm
Hi, sorry for the late update (I accidentally left the report in the 'NEED MORE INFO' state), but at least I have some good news, we're testing a fix that should make its way to the next patch. The problem was indeed linked to delivery of multiple samples at once and not keeping the patient waiting by the lab.
Metablex
resident

Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:18 pm
Should it be included in the latest update (1.1.17383)?
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:47 am
Hi, yes, the fix is included - if you still find anything not working correctly, let us know!
Metablex
resident

Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:37 pm
I checked it and for me this issue is still there. I'll attach a save for you.
Have a look at "Alexandra Hermes", she now returns from blood test and urine analysis. She got the results correctly from the labs but there is an ongoing biopsy that she should also await. Instead she is now returning to the doctors office and will block it there.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office Attachment
BugLabExam.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:15 am
Hi, thanks for the update, I can see the problem on my side. It's true that with the fix we checked two tests running at once, not three. Smile

What was the order of the tests? Were they all done at once or did the patient return to the doctor at some point between the three?
Metablex
resident

Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:56 pm
Hard to say but I think I gave her all 3 examinations at once and it started definitely with urine exam. So she left in between to do "her business" at the toilets, then she returned and the rest of the exam where scheduled. The rest of the history you already know. Smile
She went to the labs and returned with just 2 finished exams.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum