Go down
sgcouk
sgcouk
attending

[NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office Empty [NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office

on Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:58 pm
I keep having instances where patients return to a doctors office while they still have active tests that they are awaiting results for. Instead of remaining at the laboratory for their results they seek the doctor again asking for new tests and examinations to be performed. As there is no way of directing the patient back to wait for their results I either have to keep them where they are blocking a doctor off or send them to another hospital to break the dead lock.

How can this be avoided in future?

In the below example, patient is still waiting for blood test results but has returned to doctor.

[NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office Stuck_10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office

on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:42 pm
Hi, I'm afraid I'll have to ask for a save after all, no luck so far reproducing this.

I assume in the case from the screenshot it was a player-controlled patient with multiple laboratory tests, so my assumption is that for some reason he returned to the doctor after getting results for one of the tests, although even this seems to work reliably on our side, even if it's patients returning the next day for lab results.
Metablex
medic

[NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office

on Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:52 pm
Hey,
same problem here. This always happens when you control a patient by yourself and give him at least two laboratory test at once.
I attached you a savegame where you can see this. Have look at Barbara Voigt, she stucks right now in emergency departement, so the room is blocked and there is no real workaround for it.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO] Patients returning to doctors office Attachment
BugSave.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.4 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

on Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:01 pm
Metablex wrote:Hey,
same problem here. This always happens when you control a patient by yourself and give him at least two laboratory test at once.
I attached you a savegame where you can see this. Have look at Barbara Voigt, she stucks right now in emergency departement, so the room is blocked and there is no real workaround for it.

Hi, welcome to the forum and thanks a lot for the details! I can reproduce the problem with the save, let us have a look at what the options are to fix this. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum