Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sgcouk
sgcouk
fellow

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Patient chair green Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Patient chair green

Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:12 pm
Having an issue where a chair in a doctors office is 'occupied' but shouldn't be. I can't release the seat, move, change or delete it. How do I fix this?

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Patient chair green Stuck_11

As you can see, the chair is green but the room itself is 'Missing staff' so should be occupied by a patient. When coming back into normal view, the chair is empty, like its occupied by a ghost.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Patient chair green Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Patient chair green

Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:43 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! Could you please tell us:
- did you fire the doctor from this office recently?
- was there a patient under player control in this office recently?
- of course a save file and a log would be very helpful (we can try to unblock the save for you, but the priority should be to prevent this from happening again Smile ).

In the meantime we tried to have a treated player-controlled patient stuck in an office until midnight when they disappear, but the chair they were sitting on got correctly freed.
sgcouk
sgcouk
fellow

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Patient chair green Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Patient chair green

Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:53 pm
-- No - the doctor was still working in that room with other patients who would have to stand as the chair was unavailable. The doctor was removed to work in another room to see if that free'd up the chair. It did not.
-- Any patients under player control are taken out of my control before they leave the room (This goes for end of treatment, moving to a new department or to a new exam)
-- I think I overwrote the save I intended to send you
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum