Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Duracellpt
intern

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Occupied chair Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Occupied chair

Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:27 pm
Hi,

I have a Doctor's office with a occupied chair and I can't delete that chair.

I think the last to use that chair was doctor "Kate Hernandez". I changed her workplace and she is working fine in another office, I deleted every objects but the chair in first office continues occupied.  Crying or Very sad

Thank you for your good work!
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Occupied chair Attachment
Chal1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.5 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
Duracellpt
intern

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Occupied chair Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Occupied chair

Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:51 pm
I could delete the chair at night when everyone left the hospital.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Occupied chair Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Occupied chair

Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:32 am
Hi, thanks for the report, we're glad that the issue has fixed itself with the shift change. Smile

I tried to reproduce it earlier this week, looking for some specific timing when workspace change can lead to a blocked chair, but no luck so far, employees have always freed their chairs as expected, regardless of whether they were for example going to sit on it at the moment. If you come across it again or remember anything specific or anything that was out of the ordinary, please let us know!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum