Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
danaaa
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]On-desk devices do not show which chair is needed and can't be moved Empty [NEED MORE INFO]On-desk devices do not show which chair is needed and can't be moved

Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:53 am
It's an irritating bug.

Whenever I use desk office, place PC on it, game shows that I need something to it - PC turns blue, but I can't click it to display what's needed or even more - move it (I can only delete it, you see how ridiculous is that). The thing I need for it is an office chair, none other is applicable. The worst is that I have first find which chair works and pay for different chairs in order to just learn that. Selling not-even-once-used chair gives back less than what I paid for it. And that's in the very first campaign mission.

Similar goes with  EMG. I'm placing the device on desk, see it needs something. I place a chair. It's still blue. I'm placing an office chair - same. I finally guessed it needs two chairs... and BOTH have to be office chairs... OFFICE chairs (or stools after I found that you can switch tabs in the window).

Could you please fix that?  + Could you please allow us to drag and drop devices that are already placed on desks? Had hard time with EMG which allows only one on-desk position to place chairs, but can be placed on both ends of a desk. I had to sell 1500$+ worth device for 800$ just to move it to the other desk end...
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]On-desk devices do not show which chair is needed and can't be moved Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]On-desk devices do not show which chair is needed and can't be moved

Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:21 pm
danaaa wrote:It's an irritating bug.

Whenever I use desk office, place PC on it, game shows that I need something to it - PC turns blue, but I can't click it to display what's needed or even more - move it (I can only delete it, you see how ridiculous is that). The thing I need for it is an office chair, none other is applicable. The worst is that I have first find which chair works and pay for different chairs in order to just learn that. Selling not-even-once-used chair gives back less than what I paid for it. And that's in the very first campaign mission.

Similar goes with  EMG. I'm placing the device on desk, see it needs something. I place a chair. It's still blue. I'm placing an office chair - same. I finally guessed it needs two chairs... and BOTH have to be office chairs... OFFICE chairs (or stools after I found that you can switch tabs in the window).

Could you please fix that?  + Could you please allow us to drag and drop devices that are already placed on desks? Had hard time with EMG which allows only one on-desk position to place chairs, but can be placed on both ends of a desk. I had to sell 1500$+ worth device for 800$ just to move it to the other desk end...

Hi, thank you for your report.
You actually can pick up objects that are placed on top of another objects when you press crtl.
It will highlight that object and you can move it then. It also highlights objects that are needed for the blue object.
Can you please try this to confirm that it works as described? Have a great day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum