Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nachocorreas
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]PRC/Serologic Testing Requires Hospitalization / Janitors Don't Show Up To Work Empty [NEED MORE INFO]PRC/Serologic Testing Requires Hospitalization / Janitors Don't Show Up To Work

Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:02 pm
Hello, I'm having two issues with the game:

• Serologic testing (e.g., influenza A/B) is not available in the emergency department, patients need to be hospitalized in any other department for the test to become available. Mycologic testing is only available once they're under observation. This seems counterintuitive.
  • Once assigned to a janitors closet, janitors stop showing up to work.

I can upload the saved game, just let me know.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]PRC/Serologic Testing Requires Hospitalization / Janitors Don't Show Up To Work Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]PRC/Serologic Testing Requires Hospitalization / Janitors Don't Show Up To Work

Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:55 am
nachocorreas wrote:Hello, I'm having two issues with the game:

• Serologic testing (e.g., influenza A/B) is not available in the emergency department, patients need to be hospitalized in any other department for the test to become available. Mycologic testing is only available once they're under observation. This seems counterintuitive.
  • Once assigned to a janitors closet, janitors stop showing up to work.

I can upload the saved game, just let me know.

Hi and thank you for your report. Just a quick question, do you by any chance use mods? Some of them are changing the default behavior of the game. I just did a quick check of our database and both testing should be available on emergency and do not need hospitalization. If that is the case, can you please disable the mods and try without them?

And janitors will go to work, when their department gets dirty. If the department is clean at the start of the day, they will wait at home.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum