- Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-06-16
Location : Germany
Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:38 pm
I have 5 patients from crash. 2 rooms in trauma center. But the fully treated patients are not leaving and blocking the bed, so I cannot treat the remaining patients.
- Posts : 2303
Reputation : 334
Join date : 2018-03-23
Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:29 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! It looks like this will be an issue caused by applying the general rules for hospitalization and treated patients also at the trauma center (there are certain hours when treated patients can be released), we'll be adding an exception so trauma patients can be released at any point after being treated. This should be a very rare case, but in this level it's probably more likely to happen - for now adding another TC should help (it will be also useful as the hospital grows).
- [OPEN] Trauma center day shift not working
- [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Doctor's won't treat patient in trauma center.
- [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Emergency patient bleeding out in trauma center, two doctors sitting at computers in on-call room ignoring her
- [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Trauma Center
- [NEED MORE INFO]Fast Echo in trauma center stuck
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum