Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
vandamme0888
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Trauma Center Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Trauma Center

Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:24 pm
Patients who arrive by ambulance put them in a trauma center but then they are not attended by nurses or doctors. I have to send them to another hospital. I've removed the areas and done them again and nothing. Still the same.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Trauma Center Attachment
uci creada y cirugia ok. bug box. compra de ambulancia.zip Dont know if in this file have de ambulance. If not, buy it an see the error. Regards.You don't have permission to download attachments.(813 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Trauma Center Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Trauma Center

Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:31 pm
vandamme0888 wrote:Patients who arrive by ambulance put them in a trauma center but then they are not attended by nurses or doctors. I have to send them to another hospital. I've removed the areas and done them again and nothing. Still the same.

Hi, your only doctor in on call room for Emergency department has disabled Surgery/Trauma role and that means that the doctor will not take care of them. Only on observation. Enabling it or hiring a new doctor will solve this issue:) Have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum