Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Meikl
medic

[RESOLVED] Night shift staff doesn't treat Trauma Center patients Empty [RESOLVED] Night shift staff doesn't treat Trauma Center patients

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:36 pm
Discription:
The night shift staff ignores any incoming Trauma Center patients. They are idling although the patients need help immediately.
When the day shift staff arrives they immediately start to treat the patients and also treat all patients until their shift ends.

Repro steps:
Just let the game resume, it happens every night shift.

Attached files:
maps.zip which includes the following savegames:
Savegame Autosave_D77_H20.zip where the problem didn't appear not yet
Savegame Autosave_D78_H20.zip where the problem appeared the first time
Savegame traumacenter_staff_ignoring_patient.zip which is the latest one where the problem still exists

Screenshot with the patients table where the patient from the Trauma Center is idle and also the doctor who should treat him is idle
Output_log.zip

I hope the files I provided help to find the bug.
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Night shift staff doesn't treat Trauma Center patients Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Night shift staff doesn't treat Trauma Center patients

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:09 am
Hello - thank you for the report and all related files - we will analyze this issue and fix it as soon as possible Wink
Meikl
medic

[RESOLVED] Night shift staff doesn't treat Trauma Center patients Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Night shift staff doesn't treat Trauma Center patients

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:50 pm
Hi,

I found a workaround for the problem which perhaps helps to locate the issue better:
When I remove the Trauma Center type from the rooms and reassign it seems the problem is gone.
I played along many days and the Trauma Center works in all shifts again.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:29 pm
Meikl wrote:Hi,

I found a workaround for the problem which perhaps helps to locate the issue better:
When I remove the Trauma Center type from the rooms and reassign it seems the problem is gone.
I played along many days and the Trauma Center works in all shifts again.

Hi I went trough your saves and it might not be a bug after all.
In the first two saves your employee - Meike Ziegler does not have surgery/trauma role enabled on the staff card. Which means she only taking care off observation patients.
And in the last you have a new employee that does have the role selected, but you also have patient that cant be treated anymore at trauma center and have to be moved to another department.
Have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum