Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
msklee
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patients Stuck Trauma Center Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patients Stuck Trauma Center

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:33 am
I have 2 patients stuck at Trauma center and their status is idling. They are supposed to go for x-ray next but they are not being transported there. I have attached the saved file.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patients Stuck Trauma Center Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patients Stuck Trauma Center

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:33 pm
msklee wrote:I have 2 patients stuck at Trauma center and their status is idling. They are supposed to go for x-ray next but they are not being transported there. I have attached the saved file.

Hi, I just checked your save file and this is actually not a bug. You have a huge hospital with many patients. And many of them are waiting for x-ray and you have only one room. I have built additional 6 x-ray rooms and they were immediately taken by other patients. And it still took a while before the TC patients were taken there. So to resolve this you will need more x-ray rooms. Have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum