Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
akashneel.ghosh1994
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Loading Save Games is getting stuck from the main menu. Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Loading Save Games is getting stuck from the main menu.

Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:09 pm
Hi

I am trying to load a save game form the main menu by clicking on LOAD Button. After selecting the .zip save file and clicking on LOAD button, it comes to the LOADING Screen. It stucks there with music getting played but the game does not load. Happening every time.

Steps:
1. On Main Menu, Click Load
2. Select the .zip Save File.
3. Click on Load.
4. Shows the LOADING Screen.
5. Strucks there.

I am attaching the Save file zip. Kindly look into the issue.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Loading Save Games is getting stuck from the main menu. Attachment
Ghosh Healthcare Pvt Ltd.zip Save file .zipYou don't have permission to download attachments.(479 Kb) Downloaded 6 times

Last edited by ondrej.oxymoron on Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Attached the save file zip)
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Loading Save Games is getting stuck from the main menu. Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Loading Save Games is getting stuck from the main menu.

Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:54 am
akashneel.ghosh1994 wrote:Hi

I am trying to load a save game form the main menu by clicking on LOAD Button. After selecting the .zip save file and clicking on LOAD button, it comes to the LOADING Screen. It stucks there with music getting played but the game does not load. Happening every time.

Steps:
1. On Main Menu, Click Load
2. Select the .zip Save File.
3. Click on Load.
4. Shows the LOADING Screen.
5. Strucks there.

I am attaching the Save file zip. Kindly look into the issue.

Hi, thank you for your report. I tried to load the save and it works on our end. Can you please upload your log as well so we can have a look why is that happening to you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum