Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Creat
intern

[OPEN LOW] Opened Save-Dialog from the main menu (somehow) Empty [OPEN LOW] Opened Save-Dialog from the main menu (somehow)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:21 pm
I'm not entirely sure how exactly, but I somehow opened the save game dialog just after starting the game (see screenshot and attached log). The screen is now stuck there (buttons don't do anything), but Alt-F4 worked fine.

I'm running in windowed mode, and while losing clicked out of the game. I then clicked back into it (so it continues to load). I may have clicked out one more time, in any case I clicked onto the window to get the focus back to the game once more, whatever I hit caused the save menu to come up.

Since I can't post attachments at the moment, I'll add them once this issue is fixed. I hope screenshot and output_log are enough (got those).
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Opened Save-Dialog from the main menu (somehow) Attachment
output_log.zip LogsYou don't have permission to download attachments.(5 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN LOW] Opened Save-Dialog from the main menu (somehow) Attachment
Save from main menu.jpg Screenshot (buttons already stuck)You don't have permission to download attachments.(573 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Creat on Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Opened Save-Dialog from the main menu (somehow) Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Opened Save-Dialog from the main menu (somehow)

Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:36 pm
Hello - attachements can be uploaded, so please could you do so?
Creat
intern

[OPEN LOW] Opened Save-Dialog from the main menu (somehow) Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Opened Save-Dialog from the main menu (somehow)

Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:07 pm
Done, files are now attached to the first post.

debug.log in the main PH folder is empty except for this line (which I assume is normal):
Code:
[1106/184306.312:ERROR:settings.cc(324)] Settings version is not 1
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:21 pm
Hi, thanks for the details!
This is a pretty bizarre issue, but should be fixable - looks like buttons handle click events even when the game/main menu is still loading and it errors out trying to play a click sound which hasn't loaded yet. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum