Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
FeuerMomo
medic

[RESOLVED] Doctor Stuck after Patient died Empty [RESOLVED] Doctor Stuck after Patient died

Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:18 pm
Hello,

two of my Doctor's got Stuck. I dont really know why but what every i tried they keep standing there doing nothing.

I hope you find a solution for the Bug.

Thank you.

Sincerely
Momo
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Doctor Stuck after Patient died Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Doctor Stuck after Patient died

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 am
Hi, thanks for the report! We've seen a similar problem a couple of times, patients collapsing in corridors/waiting rooms sometimes don't seem to free the staff that was tending to them.

For now let me attach a fixed version of your save, we'll probably include at least a hotfix in the next update.

In the meantime, if you can remember anything specific about the patient, it could help us a lot in tracking down the original cause. Thanks in advance!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Doctor Stuck after Patient died Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Doctor Stuck after Patient died

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:56 am
(Fixed save)
FeuerMomo
medic

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:47 pm
Hello,

thank you very much for the Fixed Save file and your fast respond. I am sorry that i cant offer further details to the accident. I noticed the bug to late and the autosaves already included the bug.

Sincerely
Momo
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:43 pm
Hi, thanks for the reply - and no worries about the earlier saves, we can include a workaround in the next version that will automatically release the stuck characters and hopefully we'll narrow down the original issue in the future.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum