Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Muddie
intern

[RESOLVED] Patient sent home stuck Empty [RESOLVED] Patient sent home stuck

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:54 pm
So i sent an untreated paient home, but when his ambulance left he was still outside with the man taking him. My ambulances worked before this but does not now (im guessing because the untreated are in the way?)
This the second time this has happened to me on seperate playthroughs

The patients name i Casey Foster

i also have these addons if that helps:

-Realistic Collapses and Disease Incidence
-More Insurance Companies
-Bedside Examinations
-Prestige Rewards
-Arrowhead Medical Centre (which is the hospital from the savefile)
-Progressive Insurance Company
-Creative Assembly v 0.1
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Patient sent home stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Patient sent home stuck

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:42 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the report - and welcome to the forums!

We can see an error in the log, it looks like the ambulance that takes patients away got deleted, probably by a hospital ambulance parking 'into it' - do you remember if the hospital ambulances bringing patients in were stopping exactly on the yellow stripes? I think we'll need to have a look at the Arrowhead scenario first, maybe something is wrong with the setup there or could help us reproduce the problem (I don't remember any recent reports about problems with ambulances in the levels included in game).

Btw - do you have an autosave that you can use to go back before the problem appeared?
Muddie
intern

Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:10 pm
Hey, thank you and thanks!
Happy to maybe help out a game that i absolutly love, and sometimes hate, but mostly love

Yes i saw nothing worng with the ambulances parking directly on the marked stripes. I tried one time to inactivate my ambulances before this to make sure it wasn't what you said, and the problem still occured. One thing i noticed was that a bush or shrubbery seems to be stuck in the ambulance picking up my trouble patient.
You are probably right about the scenario.

Yes i have one for the same day at 08:00, and the problem occurs around 22:00. The thing is that hospitalization hadn't been activated in that morning in the sense that i just had staff for the clinics.
What i did during that day was hiring staff for emergency and surgery hospitalization, and thus the problem comes. Everything is fine with just the clinics when the patients can just go home by them selfs.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the update - actually the point about the vegetation stuck in the ambulance was the best clue! The issue happens when this particular (gray) ambulance appears for the first time and you play with a rotated camera - the ambulance would get placed in an incorrect corner of the map and merge with objects that are there and while it teleports to the correct position, it will be already broken.

I'm testing a fix for the next patch, a workaround for you at this point would be to go back to the autosave and rotate camera to the default view (ambulance parking in the bottom corner) when sending the first patient away.

Btw - I'm really surprised it took this long to catch a pretty critical issue like this, so once again thanks a lot for the valuable report! Smile

Muddie
intern

Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:18 pm
Hi! Oh, well in that case, good thing i noticed the darn bush Smile

Great news if rotating the camera is all i need to do, quite easy workaround! (didnt even know that the camera are rotated since the scenario starts with that rotation)
Is it just the first patient, or should i consider doing this with every patient im sending away with ambulances?

No problem, just glad i could help this awesome game och fantastic community! Keep up the superb job you devs are doing Very Happy
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:35 am
Hi, should be only the first patient, as soon as the ambulance arrives once it should work ok. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum