Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
era0124
medic

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] bug? or not doign something correct. Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] bug? or not doign something correct.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:19 am
Hey! I have played on this new update and for some reason my patients aren't being seen by any doctors at all....not quite sure what is going on if you could help id appreciate it! I have waiting room/and all rooms required for the emergency clinic..
era0124
medic

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] bug? or not doign something correct. Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] bug? or not doign something correct.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:21 am
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] bug? or not doign something correct. 20191110
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] bug? or not doign something correct. Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] bug? or not doign something correct.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:03 pm
Hi, we've seen reports of similar behavior as a result of some mods not being compatible with the current version of the game yet - are you playing with any mods (especially ones that affect examinations)?

If not, could you please upload your log file? That should point us at what exactly is going wrong. Cheers!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum