Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fireboy6112
resident

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bugged UI Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bugged UI

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:24 pm
A pop up came up saying that a patient couldn't be treated even though she could. The message stayed on the screen even when I hit the backspace. I can hit play and the game will resume but the UI is stuck and any new message will pause the game and the UI will stay the same. I can't access saved files but I can provided an output log.
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bugged UI Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(991 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bugged UI Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bugged UI

Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:50 am
Hello - thank you for the report, please, try to upload also the saved game file - it will be very helpfull.
How to find all types of files needed for bugreporting you'll find here:

https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t717-how-to-report-bugs

Thanks in advance!
fireboy6112
resident

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bugged UI Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Bugged UI

Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:20 pm
I am sharing a computer with someone that has parental controls until my computer can be fixed and I don't have access to app data files. I will just have to hope that someone else can find the bug.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum